TRIFLOW FILTER TAP SYSTEMS
Triflow Original Systems: Mechanically activated Triflow System
- Unique Triflow three lever operating system
- Triflow 20-year old patented system unchallenged even today
- Triflow Dedicated waterway within a single spout to avoid cross-contamination
- High performance Swiss-made ceramic tap filter cartridge affords the benefit of cold filtered water, removing impurities down to 0.2 microns
What is the Triflow Original System?
The Triflow is the world’s first system that delivers hot and cold water as well as filtered water through a dedicated waterway in the same spout, a system that ensures that there is no cross-contamination. This patented, point of use water treatment system delivers the freshest, highest quality drinking water straight from the filter tap and thereby eliminates the need for bottled water.
This ground breaking development has been one of the most significant changes to the industry over recent years and its strong patent remains unchallenged.
Triflow Electronic Filter Tap Systems: Electrical activated Triflow System
- Electronic system to dispense filtered water
- Patented, dedicated waterway within same spout delivers filtered water avoiding cross- contamination
- High performance Swiss-made ceramic filter cartridge affords the benefit of cold filtered water, removing impurities down to 0.2 microns
- Precision engineered electronic filter housing with intelligent dual coloured LED control panel will monitor filtration performance and ceramic cartridge life-span.
- Intelligent electronic dual coloured LED soft- touch button to dispense cold filtered water.
What is the Triflow Electronic System?
The Triflow Electronic System offers all the convenience and functionality of the Triflow Original but at the touch of a button. Incorporating Triflow’s patented technology, the filtered water is dispensed through a separate dedicated waterway within the same spout, thus avoiding cross-contamination. Indicated by the subtle Triflow logo, the touch-sensitive button connects directly to a sleek electronic filter housing system, which sits underneath the kitchen sink. This mains operated system incorporates an intelligent LED control panel that will monitor and maintain a safe operating pressure when the system is in use. In addition, it will notify the operator when the filter cartridge requires replacement and automatically purge the correct amount of water when a new cartridge is installed making it ready for use.
The unit includes a battery pack to ensure the system is fail-safe. Our patented point of use water treatment system provides the solution to the increasing concern over drinking water quality. The ceramic filter cartridges incorporated in the Triflow System are exclusively developed and manufactured in Switzerland and are the highest performing filters available on the market today.
What is taken out?
The ceramic filter cartridges incorporated in the Triflow System are exclusively developed and manufactured in Switzerland and are the highest performing filters available on the market today.
The cartridge is made from sintered diatomaceous earth and has a micro porous structure impregnated with silver which is known for its bactericidal action. The pore size is able to eliminate particles down to 0.2 microns (0.0002 mm) in size.
One pound of carbon contains a surface area of roughly 125 acres and can absorb literally thousands of different chemicals. Activated carbon is carbon which has a slight electro-positive charge added to it, making it even more effective in eliminating chemicals and impurities. As the water passes over the positively charged carbon surface, the negative ions of the contaminants are drawn to the surface of the carbon granules.
The following substances are significantly reduced:
- Odour and bad taste
- Organic components such as animal and human waste
- Bacteria such as E. coli
- Protozoan cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Iodine (including iodine-131*)
- Heavy metals such as Lead
The filter does NOT eliminate important minerals such as magnesium, calcium and fluoride.
For detailed specifications and testing results visit Filter Comparison