The solid carbon block filter does not have the ceramic outer shell found on other Triflow filters but has a higher capacity to filter out organic substances. It is therefore ideal for applications where microbiological quality is not considered to be a threat but high organics, heavy metals or taste and odour problems are foremost.
- 1 micron outer surface to remove large particles
- Improves water taste and colour
- Reduces heavy materials including lead
- Operates at pressures as low as 0.7 bar
The TF160 solid carbon block screw fit filter cartridge is particparly suited for applications where there are:
- Specific concerns about heavy metals (e.g. lead).
- High capacity requirement for chlorine taste & odour reduction.
- Low local water supply pressure. - Concerns about organic levels causing taste & odour.
- High level of suspended solids in local water supply.
The Triflow®160 filter has the capability to remove/reduce:
- Heavy Metals (including lead)